APMC ensures a quick and cost-efficient market entry, whether for representative offices, trading companies or production plants.
A formation project requires substantial organizational efforts and the cultural and regulatory hindrances and the incertitude of the costs and duration of such a project discourage more than a few enterprises.
As a result of its many years of experience, APMC is very familiar with the kinds of problems that can occur when medium-sized European companies plan their market entry into Asia. We are specialized in handling these projects professionally and efficiently and develop, in close cooperation with you (our clients), tailor-made market entry strategies.
We take care of all formalities and, if you wish, all the paperwork (back office). This way, your employees can focus on the local tasks they are supposed to be dealing with.
- Location search
- Drafting of all necessary documentation
- All formation formalities, including submission of application and negotiations with the authorities
- Selection of service providers
- Renting, buying or building the factory
- Recruitment of factory staff
- Opening the factory
You benefit from our extensive knowledge and checklists, which have been developed over the years throughout our various projects for German customers in Asia. This way, we avoid expensive mistakes and are able to speed up the process considerably.
Currently, the following locations are in great demand for a foundation in China:
- Suzhou (Suzhou Industrial Park)
- Pinghu (Phingu PETZ)
- Changzhou (Changzhou National Hi-Tech District/CND)