Director of R&D Asia – Location Taiwan
Our client is an internationally leading manufacturer of equipment for factory automation. For their R&D center in Taiwan, we are looking for the Director of R&D Asia – Location Taiwan.
- report to the Director of R&D in the HQ in Europe directly
- lead a team of highly talented R&D personnel including software and hardware engineers
- The team will be responsible for development of customized products for individual Asian customers, regional products for selected Asian markets (e.g. Japan and Korea) as well as global products in selected strategic segments.
- She/He will be a member of the Asia leadership team
- drive technical and operational milestones during the product development life cycle
- identify collaboration opportunities with Universities, Research Institutes, Start-ups and SME in Taiwan, performs technology assessments presented by these organizations and matching them to the needs of the divisions in the company
- develop strategies together with the Asian executive leadership team for growth objectives in Asia
- work across functional teams in operations to ensure the successful implementation of new product developments to production and meeting all necessary regulatory as well as quality requirements
- manage R&D Taiwan spending effectively within the allocated budget
- inspire, influence and motivate employees within the department and across functions to meet and exceed objectives
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other related Engineering or Science Degrees with R&D experience
- At least 5 years experience in Computer Vision/Machine Vision and/or Digital Cameras Industries
- Experience leading and building R&D teams
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for company´s vision, and motivate, lead, and empower others to achieve organizational goals
- Willingness to travel
If you are interested, please send your resume in English to the responsible consultant in Taiwan RD-Director@apmc.vip
We will handle your application confidentially. You will be personally informed when short-listed. Naturally, we will handle your files confidentially. You will be personally informed when short-listed.